Thursday, November 25, 2010

Text(6:31pm):"I’m going to talk about comedy here, but it won’t be funny. Or maybe it will be. Or maybe you can blow it out your ass and see if I give a shit, because it’s my article and you’re basically trespassing. Did you think of that? Did you think you were going to just waltz in here and be served tea and biscuits by some well-dressed article from Vienna or San Francisco, whose sole existence was centered around massaging your TV-deadened brain and telling you that you look nice in that shirt, which you very much do not? Did you? Is that what you thought? Oh great, are you crying? Are you fucking crying, you little… you little… Nancy doodle? I just had to make up a very gentle insult for you right there because I know you’d go pee-pee in your silly little trousers if I told you what I really thought."

-BY ROB DELANEY

This pretty much made my Thursday night. This is just a taste of what this man is capable of, please read the rest on Vice Magazine.
Appreciation: Isabella Dinardo.